Garages aren't just for cars anymore. Today, they often double as a work and storage space. With Organized Living Garage Organization Boxes, or GO-Boxes, you can transform your garage into a customized workspace and home organization solution. GO-Boxes are constructed of 5/8 inch furniture grade melamine and feature a sleek attractive granite finish and black back cover. All Go-Boxes can hang side by side horizontally, or can be stacked vertically. GO-Box Drawers features full extension drawer glides so that contents are in full view and uses heavy duty ball bearings for a lifetime of use. GO-Box Cubbies allow you store anything from sports equipment to tools and cleaning supplies in one of 6 individual compartments. Protect your belongings with Organized Living's GO-Box Doors. Use them with the GO-Box 1 shelf unit to create an enclosed storage space. Ideal for storing tools, supplies, chemicals and sports equipment, our GO-Boxes keep your items hidden, dust free and safe from the elements. With these unique storage options, you may just want to keep that garage door open!
Features and Benefits
- Constructed of 5/8" high quality furniture grade Melamine in a granite finish.
- Easy to install.
- GO-Boxes mount directly onto uprights.
- Adjusts easily without tools to fit your changing needs.
- The GO-Box Drawer unit features full extension drawer glides so that contents are in full view and uses heavy duty ball bearings for a lifetime of use.
- Add GO-Box Doors to a GO-Box 1 Shelf unit to create a garage cabinet.
- Can hang side by side horizontally or stack vertically within any garage space.
- Made in the USA.
- Collection includes a GO-Box 1 Shelf, GO-Box Accessory Doors, GO-Box Cubby and a GO-Box 3 Drawer unit sold seperatly.
- GO-Box Doors are sold as a set of 2.
- All GO Boxes are 30" wide x 16"D x 20"H
- All Go Boxes feature a granite gray finish and black back cover.
- Assembly hardware included.
- Hang from freedomRail rails and uprights - sold seperatly.
- Works with other Organized Living components sold separately.
Made with 50% more steel than most systems.
Easy to install in just a few steps.
Guaranteed to last.
Adjusts easily to fit your changing needs